Contact: Nobuo Sugimoto (nsugimot(at)nies.go.jp), Atsushi Shimizu (shimizua(at)nies.go.jp), Tomoaki Nishizawa (nisizawa(at)nies.go.jp)
Data from Asian Dust and Aerosol Lidar Observation Network (AD-Net) are available in graphical indications and NetCDF in near realtime from the link above.
Other Observation Sites
- Lidar Observation at Nagasaki University in Nagasaki (2001-2006)
- Cooperative Observation at Lidar Center, Kyung Hee University in Suwon, Korea (2002-2009)
- Lidar Observation in Amami-Oshima (2002-2005)
- Cooperative Observations are performed in China (Beijing, Lanzhou, Hefei, Shenzhen) in the joint research programs, however, the data are not open.
Realtime Forecasting for Distributions of Mineral Dust and Sulfate in East Asia
- Review of lidar techniques (Japanese) (1995)
- Review of Mie-lidar data analysis methods (Japanese)(2000)
NIES Home Page