Participants, collaborators, and data users are encouraged to follow the data policy for making the SKYNET system health and most contributory to the research community.
- Data users have to get permission from the data owners for data use in publication. Way of courtesy, i.e., co-authorship or acknowledge in the acknowledgments , is subject to the discussion between the data user and data owner(s).
- Data users should acknowledge SKYNET project in the acknowledgments.
- Data owners can share all the data and software generated by the SKYNET project.
- Data owners should release the data taken at the SKYNET site they administrate to the SKYNET data center at earliest timing.
- Data owners have to release the data to public within one and half years.